Aurora Federal Credit Union
Aurora Federal Credit Union’s purpose is to provide its members with convenient and personalized services at the best possible value, while maintaining sound financial stability. It’s about people helping people.
Aurora Federal Credit Union was originally chartered as Members Federal Credit Union in 1968 by City of Aurora employees. As a credit union member, you also become an owner and an important part of our member family.
Like you, we visualize a future where technology helps provide personal financial services to every member however they choose.
Aurora Federal Credit Union once again received a five-star rating award for financial strength and soundness from Bauer Financial; their highest rating. AFCU has consistently achieved top ratings; reflective of our mission to provide members with convenient and personalized services at the best possible value, while maintaining sound financial stability.
Stop by our Main Branch located at 610 S Abilene St, Aurora, CO 80012. Our Main Branch is conveniently located just off I-225 & Alameda and has a drive-up teller lane and a 24/7 deposit-taking ATM. Stop in today – apply for a loan, open a new account or just say hi!
The following groups are eligible for membership:
- City of Aurora employees, retired employees, volunteers and their relatives
- Employees and volunteers, and their relatives, of one of our Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
- Residents of Montrose and Delta Counties, CO
- Employees, retired employees, volunteers and their relatives of Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico and Wyoming Rural Electric CO-OP’s
- Consumers United Association (CUA): You can join Aurora FCU through our affiliation with CUA. No additional action is needed on your part – a Member Services Representative will complete your enrollment.
- Persons who live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship, volunteer, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in the below area:
Apply Now to Join!
What is a Select Employee Group (SEG)?
A Select Employee Group is a company or an association that has partnered with Aurora Federal Credit Union in order to offer credit union membership as an enhancement to its employee’s benefit package.
As a SEG you can expect the following:
- Unlimited membership and promotional materials.
- Access to a wide range of competitively priced financial products and services for you and your employees.
- SEG Visits (New Hire Orientation, Enrollment Days)
- SEG Volunteer Programs
- In addition, Aurora Federal Credit Union will provide your employees with an overview of our products and services onsite at a time that is convenient for you. We are able to present information to your employees in a one-on one setting or as a group. This brief overview of the Credit Union will provide your employees the opportunity to extend membership to their family members as well.
Why Should Your Company Join Aurora Federal Credit Union?
Becoming a SEG of Aurora Federal Credit Union will give your company or association a unique and powerful recruiting/retention tool to add to your benefits package. Aurora Federal Credit Union is a full service financial institution that can offer your employees competitive rates and low or no fees on products and services.
Help your employees save time and money through:
- Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit
- Membership fee waived
- FREE Advantage Checking
- FREE Visa Credit and Debit Card with ScoreCard rewards
- Access to over 30,000 no fee CO-OP ATMS
- FREE Virtual Branch Online Banking with FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Account to Account Transfers
- FREE Account Alerts
- FREE eStatements
- Competitive Loan Rates
- Competitive Mortgage and Home Equity Programs
- Personal Service
- Other savings products such as CDs and Money Market Accounts
Contact us at 303-755-2572 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll your company as an Aurora Federal Credit Union Select Employee Group.
What you get for being a member of Aurora Federal Credit Union
Aurora Federal Credit Union offers many benefits to its members. From low loan rates to friendly and helpful service, we give you more value for your money! Enjoy the benefits of a credit union that offers world-class services with the friendliness of your local neighborhood.
- Personalized, member-oriented service
- Low loan rates with a convenient application process
- Competitive savings rates with a variety of products to choose from
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide and 800,000 worldwide
- Nationwide account access through CO-OP Shared Branching
- Free Visa Credit and Debit Card rewards programs
- Credit union eligibility for family and friends
- Member deposits are federally insured, up to $250,000, by the National Credit Union Administration