About Aurora Federal Credit Union
Aurora Federal Credit Union (formerly Members Federal Credit Union) is about people helping people. Aurora Federal Credit Union was originally chartered in 1968 by City of Aurora employees. As a credit union member, you also become an owner and an important part of our member family.
Aurora Federal Credit Union's purpose is to provide its members with convenient and personalized services at the best possible value, while maintaining sound financial stability.
Aurora Federal Credit Union visualizes a future where technology can be utilized to provide personal financial services to each and every member however they may choose.
Aurora Federal Credit Union was once again awarded 5 stars for financial strength and soundness by Bauer Financial; their highest rating. AFCU has consistently achieved top ratings; reflective of our drive to provide members with convenient and personalized services at the best possible value, while maintaining sound financial stability.
Bauer Financial is an independent bank research firm and has been reporting on and analyzing the performance of U.S. banks and credit unions since 1983. The star ratings classify each credit union based upon a complex formula which factors in relevant data including, but not limited to: capital, historical trends, loan delinquencies, differences in the book and market values of the investment portfolio, profitability, repossessed assets, reserves, charge-offs, regulatory compliance and asset quality.
The following groups are eligible for membership:
- City of Aurora employees, retired employees, volunteers and their relatives
- Employees and volunteers, and their relatives, of one of our Select Employee Groups
- Those who live, work, worship, or attend school in Original Aurora (Zip codes 80010 & 80011)
- Residents of Montrose and Delta Counties, CO
- Employees, retired employees, volunteers and their relatives of Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico and Wyoming Rural Electric CO-OP’s
Select Employee Groups (SEG)
What is a Select Employee Group?
A Select Employee Group is a company or an association that has partnered with Aurora Federal Credit Union in order to offer credit union membership as an enhancement to its employee’s benefit package.
As a SEG you can expect the following:
- Unlimited membership and promotional materials.
- Access to a wide range of competitively priced financial products and services for you and your employees.
- SEG Visits (New Hire Orientation, Enrollment Days)
- SEG Volunteer Programs
In addition, Aurora Federal Credit Union will provide your employees with an overview of our products and services onsite at a time that is convenient for you. We are able to present information to your employees in a one-on one setting or as a group. This brief overview of the Credit Union will provide your employees the opportunity to extend membership to their family members as well.
Why Should Your Company Join Aurora Federal Credit Union?
Becoming a SEG of Aurora Federal Credit Union will give your company or association a unique and powerful recruiting/retention tool to add to your benefits package. Aurora Federal Credit Union is a full service financial institution that can offer your employees competitive rates and low or no fees on products and services.
Help your employees save time and money through:
- Payroll Deduction and Direct Deposit
- Membership fee waived
- FREE Advantage Checking
- FREE VISA Credit and Debit Card with ScoreCard rewards
- Access to over 30,000 no fee CO-OP ATMS
- FREE Virtual Branch Online Banking with FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Account to Account Transfers
- FREE Account Alerts
- FREE eStatements
- Competitive Loan Rates
- Competitive Mortgage and Home Equity Programs
- Personal Service
- Other savings products such as CDs and Money Market Accounts
Contact Curtis Gardner at 303-755-2572 or by e-mail at email@example.com to enroll your company as an Aurora Federal Credit Union Select Employee Group.